Darlington County Finance Department provides fiscal stewardship and accountability of all public funds.
The Darlington County Finance Department is responsible for maintaining the fiscal integrity of the County’s financial records. The Finance Department monitors all County financial operations to ensure that all monies are spent only in accordance with the budget adopted by County Council. This office is responsible for a range of duties including aid in the preparation of the County’s annual operating and capital improvements budget, provide grant administration and coordination for all County departments, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, Payroll processing, and provide the Administration and County Council assistance and guidance as necessary on financial matters.
The Finance Department is comprised of the following divisions:
- Financial Reporting and Policies
- Accountant II/Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable/Payroll
- Procurement/Purchasing Services
- Sherman Dibble, Finance Director
- Portia E. Davis, Procurement Analyst
- Vacant, Accountant II/Accounts Receivable
- Oneida Martin, Accountant II/Accounts Payable
Please contact us at: 843-398-4100 (Open 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday - Friday) or Email Us.